Location Map for your reference.
If you are traveling from Seattle via U.S. Hwy 2:
1. From the Stevens Pass summit, continue traveling east on Hwy. 2 for 25 miles where you will turn left onto Hwy. 207
2. Follow Hwy. 207 for 4 miles and cross the Wenatchee River bridge.
3. Immediately after crossing the bridge, the road will split. Stay to the left, and at this point the name of road changes to “Lake Wenatchee Highway”.
4. Follow Lake Wenatchee Hwy. for 3 miles, and turn left onto Brown Rd.
5. At the stop sign where Brown Rd. intersects with North Shore Dr., turn right onto North Shore Dr..
6. Follow North Shore Dr. for 1.5 miles. Our office is located at street level at 17575 North Shore Dr. The building has brown cedar lap siding, a brown metal roof, and is adjacent to a two-car garage.
If you are traveling from Leavenworth via U.S. Hwy 2:
1. Travel west on Hwy. 2 for 15 miles. Turn right onto Hwy. 207.
2. Follow directions above starting with #2.